LIME REALTY GROUP read an article about 5 great uses of lemon oil and we decided to share it with you. Mostly because we like number three…
Anyway, here they are…
1. Diffuse it – Lemon Oil is a great way to deal with stress. It smells amazing and is traditionally said to have focus, memory-supportive and anti-depressant properties. You can diffuse it alone or with other oils to create a soothing blend.
2. Apply on sores, insect bites, acne, callouses, etc… – Lemon Oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that make it a great choice in many types of skin care. You can apply some drops on a cotton swab and gently rub the affected area a couple times a day. It will make a huge difference!
3. Clean with it! – This is the one we think our readers will appreciate the most! You can add Lemon Oil to some quality olive oil and make an awesome furniture polish! Adding it to your dishwashing soap or your sink and get a huge de-greasing boost. One of the best uses is sticky price tags. Lemon Oil will remove them with no residue. You can also use it to remove crayon from walls!
4. Drink or cook with it – Lemon Oil aids with digestion. It’s also believed to promote lympth health. Add some to a glass of water if you feel a cold coming on. It’s also a fantastic addition to baked goods, marinades, salad dressings and anything else you can imagine using lemon in.
5. Allergy blend – Mixing Lemon Oil with equal parts of Lavender and Peppermint, add a few drops in a glass of water for some natural antihistamine activity! A natural way to fight allergies.
Hope these tips on the uses of Lemon Oil come in handy and we look forward to hearing from you about the uses you’ve found or your experiences with any of the things we’ve suggested here.
Remember, the clear choice for real estate in Southern Utah is Lime! Call today!